cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Can't add payment method

I tried to enter a new payment method as my old credit card had expired and my domain had expired but it keeps giving an error message. The error message was: "Oops. You missed some required information. Please complete the noted fields and try again."

I had tried redoing the form again several times but it kept giving out the same error message. Can anyone help?

Live Chat takes forever and I can't find anywhere to send a support ticket like Hostgator. It gives several phone numbers in different countries to call but my country is in none of them and it would be too expensive to do a phone call. I am getting a little frustrated with Godaddy.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Can't add payment method

Hey there @Coconut3,

Unfortunately, as we're all volunteers on this board, we don't have access to GoDaddy's internal systems. This is an account management issue, so out of our ballpark.

That being said, I'd try to clear my browser cache and see if that helps at all.

If not, your only recourse is to attempt to contact phone or chat support. GoDaddy doesn't have an email ticket system.

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community
Solution

Hey @MrVapor ...thanks for your advice. I tried to add a new payment method using a different browser and the actual payment went through without a hitch. So it could have been a problem with the cache...Problem now solved...

Super User III
Super User III

@Coconut3, awesome! I'm glad it worked out for you!

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community