cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How can I cancel payment?

Hello, 

by accident I paid the annual fee, now GoDaddy took and and I want to get my money back and pay pay MONTHLY. The Customer Service does not reply my phone calls.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@mayapanty,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble figuring out how to cancel your subscription. Here's a Help article for how to Delete products in your account or you'll need to reach out to our customer support team to see about getting a refund. You can review our refund policy here. We're unable to solve account issues through our community forums. Take care and I hope you get this resolved right away. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

If it's before the trial period is up, I would hurry up and cancel before too late.
Pamala Smith

Hi Panama, 

yeah, the trial period is up and they took almost 100$ from my bank account. I'm really upset because for a few days I've been trying to cancel the annual billing and replace it with monthly, but I didn't find it on the website, and now they took almost all my money! It's crazy!

What do I do now?

@mayapanty,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble figuring out how to cancel your subscription. Here's a Help article for how to Delete products in your account or you'll need to reach out to our customer support team to see about getting a refund. You can review our refund policy here. We're unable to solve account issues through our community forums. Take care and I hope you get this resolved right away. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Hi  i remember deleting the domain spa-reunion.fr and still yesterday you renewed that domain without my persmission. My client dont want to renew 

see receipt  in printscreen

Hi @ravifoogooa,

Sorry to hear that you have some confusion over your account! You really need to call our customer support team to work this out as this is a community forum. You can reach our team by calling your local number that you can find here https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx. All the best!

Rachel