cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I am in trouble. Please unlock my account

Hello there, two days ago, i bought a domain name from GoDaddy.they locked my account,.i was using a vpn to use Godaddy, because whenever i was trying to access GoDaddy from my original ip, it was saying that access denied.

I provided them the NID of the card holder, but still they didnt unlock. No live chat feature., no email reply. Disappointing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@uchchashtr - Permanent locks aren't very common. Usually, when it does happen, it is usually related to a legal issue. If that's the case, the domain may be allowed to expire naturally or canceled. If that's not what's happening in your case, I'd encourage you to work with our customer care team to regain access to your account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User II

Hello @uchchashtr,

Unfortunately, the community forums are manned by volunteers with no access to internal GoDaddy systems. As this is an account management issue, we can't help. You would need to contact phone support and speak with billing to get your issue resolved.

Thanks!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager

Hi @uchchashtr. It's true that GoDaddy does not offer support via email in most cases. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Will my domain get deleted by GoDaddy? Or, the domain will expire on its expiry date and i won't be able to control the domain in near future?

@uchchashtr - Permanent locks aren't very common. Usually, when it does happen, it is usually related to a legal issue. If that's the case, the domain may be allowed to expire naturally or canceled. If that's not what's happening in your case, I'd encourage you to work with our customer care team to regain access to your account. 

View solution in original post