cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Unable to create folders and administrators

In accordance with the instructions I found, I subscribed to the 5 year premium dns service, created an administrator, and created a folder in which to put the domain I want the administrator to manage. However when I attempt to assign the folder to the administrator I get a notice that there are no administrators and no folders.  I have repeated the step of creating a folder only to then be told that there are no folders. How do I get past this impasse? Is this related to the topic in which several posters have found that there is no way to assign an administrator to just one domain name?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Unable to create folders and administrators

Hi @R_man. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Yes, the account administrator section that you're referring to is part of our legacy account management system that is no longer available. There isn't a way to assign administrators to specific folders at this time. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New

Kbtf
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @R_man. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Yes, the account administrator section that you're referring to is part of our legacy account management system that is no longer available. There isn't a way to assign administrators to specific folders at this time. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New

OK, thanks for that info, it helps.  But it would be a kindness to your subscribes if the instructions about creating folders and assigning admins were removed from your website so folks wouldn't be tricked into trying to do this and frustrated when it doesn't work.