cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Sold my first Premium Listing!

So I have a couple of questions... 

On my first email from GoDaddy, it read, "We have cancelled one of your products"

On the second email from GoDaddy, it read "Congratulations! You've sold a Premium Listing!

When I went to my sellers dashboard it read  "Sold - Payout Request Submitted"

Am I to assume that you are waiting for the buyer to submit payment? If so, why would you cancel a product before you receive payment? Also, should I expect to get paid in 5-7 days?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Sold my first Premium Listing!

@employed247 wrote:

So I have a couple of questions... 

On my first email from GoDaddy, it read, "We have cancelled one of your products"

On the second email from GoDaddy, it read "Congratulations! You've sold a Premium Listing!

When I went to my sellers dashboard it read  "Sold - Payout Request Submitted"

Am I to assume that you are waiting for the buyer to submit payment? If so, why would you cancel a product before you receive payment? Also, should I expect to get paid in 5-7 days?

Thanks!

@employed247  Congrats on your sale! Typically I receive my payout to PayPal on the 6th day after the sale. You receive the cancellation email because with premium listings Godaddy transfers the domain name to the buyer's account after payment. The Sold- Payout requested means the funds have been received already and you will be paid out.

----