cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

A fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive

Can somebody help me out here ? I got some problem with my domain and hosting, i've just want to post an article in my wordpress and then i got lost connection on my wordpress. It took too long to respond then i tried to refresh my wordpress, and then something like this showed up.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Absolutely, i checked my hosting and it also showed me up A fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive. I don't know what was happening. Can anybody else explain what was happened ? I'm trying to call the customer service but i can't connect. I also can't find the contact email and the live chat as well.

6 REPLIES 6
Helper III

hello QQ2889,

It sounds like your server has user and permission issues.

What hosting plan are you using?

If you are on a VPN try using chmod and chown

please note that, i offer direct support that is in no way associated with GoDaddy's regular support channels; but, for immediate technical support you can contact me at: https://join.skype.com/t3cxhmNCspqu

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Please let me know how can we resolve this issue.

I am getting "A Fatal Error Or Timeout Occurred While Processing This Directive" error while creating a new account in WHM panel.

Below is the snapshot along with error:

error1.PNG

Me too please help.

Bad address length for Socket::inet_ntop on AF_INET6; got 4, should be 16 at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Ips.pm line 49.
at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Ips.pm line 48.
Cpanel::Ips::__ANON__(1, HASH(0x49b4f98), __CPANEL_HIDDEN__) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Linux/Netlink.pm line 176
Cpanel::Linux::Netlink::netlink_transaction("header", ARRAY(0x49b4da0), "message", HASH(0x49b4ba8), "sock", GLOB(0x49b4818), "send_pack_obj", Cpanel::Pack=HASH(0x49b4e60), ...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Ips.pm line 57
Cpanel::Ips::fetchipv6list() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/DNS/MX.pm line 81
Whostmgr::DNS::MX::checkmx("bulmun.com", ARRAY(0x31e89c8), "auto", 0, 1) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 10006
main::savemx() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 1151

Any luck? I'm having the same issue.

Hello

i m having same problem with account creation in cpanel of godaddy dedicated server

see i m facing this error

http://prntscr.com/htobns

also while creating account its showing me error like

(XID 2vfcxb) A DNS entry for  "domainname.com" already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed

i have tried to contact godaddy support team but they are not helping

also as this error i was facing they told me to upgrade my server to 8gb i followed them and upgraded too but still i m getting this error

now they dont have solution and its been more then week i m facing this issue

i m not able to use this server

Regards
Pooja