cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTPCommand: PASS ************************* Response: 530 Login authentication failed Error: Critical

i have a problem with my ftp client which was working fine ,now not able to connect to server showing error PASS*********** .even after changing my password i am not able to connect and there is no chat option available.very poor hosting....completely fed up?

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FTPCommand: PASS ************************* Response: 530 Login authentication failed Error: Crit

Hi @simarsandhu29,

try using ftp from the command line. It could just be your ftp client playing up. Ftp is built into all modern computers. There is no need to buy fancy clients. 

Re: FTPCommand: PASS ************************* Response: 530 Login authentication failed Error: Crit

thanks for your reply.i am using fileZilla for window.

showing same error

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you using the command line, not the command line on FileZilla? Try not using FileZilla. Your computer has its own command line. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Helper VI Helper VI
Helper VI

You may have black listed yourself due to too many failed login attempt... try customer service.
~Jan Mykhail Hasselbring Web Administrator @ fullstackwebsolution.com

Hi, i struggled whole day to find out that i had to type the username all lowercase... username is case sensitive