cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Hosting Help

Hi All

I hope someone can help me here, hopefully I will be clear so here goes, domains are just examples and not actual, but format is correct....

I have deluxe hosting which I believe allows for multi hosting. I have set up 2 different websites...
www.mydomain.com (this one is live and attached to a domain with Go Daddy, All good)

I have also set up another site currently in development that sits under subdomain.mydomain.com, I will soon be ready to set this site live, the problem I have is the domain that I want this site to reside under www.anotherdomain.com is actually with another company, I do not currently have access and they will probably not transfer the domain to go daddy, I will however probably have access to manage the domain. I need to point www.anotherdomain.com at my subdomain website that is on go Daddy.

Hopefully this makes some sense of what I am trying to achieve. Is it possible? What do I need to do? Or if not possible, what is the approach I need to take to run 2 different websites on one hosting account.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

1 REPLY 1

Re: Multi Hosting Help

Anyone got any help for this please?