cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Shared hosting access to Root Acess

I have recently purchased a new domain with godaddy named instazood

Now i have problem with cron job file because in shared hosting godaddy do not provide the root access. I have purchased the hosting is there is any solution. i have contact godaddy staff to they said we can not do anything you have to upgrade. if i go for upgradation my earlier money will get waste.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Shared hosting access to Root Acess

@sunilsmartwiz 

1) I have edited your post to remove your customer number and Pin - we are end users like you and as such have no direct access to your account and you should NEVER post this information

2) As you would be moving from a cPanel server to a VPS server you "should" be able to get a refund for the unused time on the cPanel server to use towards the purchase of the VPS or to have as a store credit - I would CALL into support to verify this is the case.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Shared hosting access to Root Acess

@sunilsmartwiz 

1) I have edited your post to remove your customer number and Pin - we are end users like you and as such have no direct access to your account and you should NEVER post this information

2) As you would be moving from a cPanel server to a VPS server you "should" be able to get a refund for the unused time on the cPanel server to use towards the purchase of the VPS or to have as a store credit - I would CALL into support to verify this is the case.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post