• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Home and archive pages not updated after new post

Just that. When I publish a new post, home/archives got no updated and I have to flush the cache by myself every time... Why? Cache should be flushed automatically when a new post is out... Any cache plugin does that.

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User IV

@vicetias 

Normally this is what happens - have you tried a private browser just to make sure it isn't a client side cache issue vs a server side

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Yes, I've tried @PL281. Also with several browsers with no cache. But how often is the cache renewed by default?

@vicetias 

I have found generally the cache on the Managed WordPress is about 4 hours - do you have any other caching enabled via a plugin or another service that could be causing the issue

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

@PL281 No, I only use a lazy loading image plugin but nothing related to a cache plugin.

@vicetias Did you managed to salve this?