• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

that's the real scame - refund !!!

because my migrated website cannot work on your company and after to many contact's with the support (4 one's)they can't solve my probley toldm the me i need to buy this for 90$ to get a wordpress migration expert so i had to get a refund becouse i can't pay 90$.....i asked for refund in after 28h and they told me to wait i had waited for 3 day's and when talked to them again they said it passed 48h and when i told hem that i requested it before it he told me to wait again but nothing happend !!! that's the real scame

if you are a moderator you can go and see the chats history and logs to see what im talking about

1 REPLY 1

Re: that's the real scame - refund !!!

Greetings @alossra,

We want to help, but we cannot access billing records unless you PIN validate into an account (please don't attempt do so in this public forum). It sounds like you requested a refund outside of a time limit, but if you first canceled the product and requested it before the time frame was up that is generally honored (I don't know all the circumstances). The refund policy is here:

https://www.godaddy.com/help/refund-policy-8849

If you feel you were inside the time frame, contact support and specifically state the history and why you are inside the  policy and should be refunded.

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support