cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Addon Domains are not working on my Deluxe Hosting Plan

Hello,

I have these two domains registered somewhere else and I want to host them on my GoDaddy Deluxe Hosting:

speropharma.com.pk

canvas.com.pk

I added these domains in my Deluxe Hosting Account as Addon Domains and updated their nameservers by pointing them to my godaddy account. But the domains are not working.

I am getting "This site can’t be reached. MYDOMAINS.com.pk’s server DNS address could not be found." error on both domains.

screenshot-canvas.com.pk 2018-01-07 03-47-14-442.jpegscreenshot-speropharma.com.pk 2018-01-07 03-46-13-131.jpegThe primary domain of my GoDaddy hosting is anasmunir.com and I've added the same nameservers on both of my domains which I found on my primary server.

Can anyone help me on this issue?

How can I host these two domains on my Deluxe Hosting??? Please help!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Addon Domains are not working on my Deluxe Hosting Plan

Hi, @anasmunir, thanks for posting.

I was able to access speropharma.com.pk at this time without any issues.

The domain canvas.com.pk doesn't seem to be registered or have any active nameservers.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

Thank you so much for your reply.

speropharma.com.pk is now pointed to my another hosting account (Other then GoDaddy) thats why now its working and your able to access it.
Canvas.com.pk is registered and is pointed to my Godaddy hosting (via Nameserver), but its not working. I dont understand what's the problem.
I have added it in my addon domains and changed the nameservers but still its not working. Smiley Sad

Hi @anasmunir.

You may want to ensure that you are using the correct namesevers for your domain. Each domain can have different nameservers. Use the steps in this article to find and confirm the nameservers for your domains:

https://www.godaddy.com/help/find-my-godaddy-nameservers-12318

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status
New

Hello,

I have this domain registered somewhere else and I want to host them on my GoDaddy Deluxe Hosting:

themastermind.com.pk

I added these domains in my Deluxe Hosting Account as Addon Domains and updated their nameservers by pointing them to my godaddy account. But the domains are not working.

I am getting "This site can’t be reached. MYDOMAINS.com.pk’s server DNS address could not be found." error on this domain.themastermnd.png

The primary domain of my GoDaddy hosting is engineerscommunityguide.com and I've added the same nameservers on both of my domains which I found on my primary server.

Can anyone help me on this issue?

How can I host this  domain on my Deluxe Hosting??? Please help!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

I've tested the domain via third party sites to try and view the nameservers that are currently reporting.  I'm getting results indicating that there are no active nameservers.  I'd suggest reviewing the domain at your registrar to make sure the namservers you entered were properly saved & reported.  You may also wish to review the nameserver requirements for .PK domains with your registrar to make sure you're in compliance.  Thanks.  

MPC

New

https://www.dnsstuff.com/tools#dnsReport|type=domain&&value=themastermind.com.pk

see these ones...they are working..if i put the name servers of tird party domain then it works fine, the only problem with godaddy

Solution

Hey @YS1,

The issue you're describing sounds specific to your customer account. You'll need to contact our live support for further assistance to help troubleshoot your .PK domain. Because this is a public forum, none of the members here in the community will have direct access to your account to review your required account settings.

You can contact our 24/7 phone support team for immediate assistance at any of the numbers listed here. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday – Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (GMT/UTC -7) on our US Help Page.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support