cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Configuration of delegated domain - page redirecting

Hello,

One of my client delegate me access to his account/domain name.

I got access, but when i going into "Manage all" on "Products page" i was redirected to dcc.godaddy.com/domains anddcc.godaddy.com, after few times of redirects page crashes and i have no access to delegated domains.

For my own domains this page works fine.

Screenshot 2018-12-20 11.46.53.png

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Configuration of delegated domain - page redirecting

Hey there @servika!

This seems like an internal tool glitch of some sort. I would first try clearing your cache to see if that corrects the issue.

If not, unfortunately, we have no access to the internal systems on the community forums to help you out. You'd want to give support a call or start a live chat for help.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi @MrVapor

Thanks for you message,

I got the same in other browsers and incognito mode.

Will contact support to resolve this issue.

Kind regards,

Serg

Highlighted
Solution

I had this exact problem with delegate access and trying to get to the Domains -> Manage All and got that redirect. I've contacted support to see what they said, but in the meantime was playing around and found that direct access to the manage dns page works while using delegate access.

Adding this info here to help others that might be affected and need a quick workaround while waiting for support.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much @RobertGroves for adding the info on helping out with this issue!! I'm sure many other GoDaddy customers will appreciate your advice. Take care!

Rachel