cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Domain invisibility in product list

Hello,
Good day to you I'm not happy writing you this morning!
it's about my domain rgistplus.com,
I purchased this domain early February 2019, for my Educational consulting company.
I was supposed to renew this domain before today but I couldn't find this domain among my products in my godaddy account, I complain about this in the forum but nothing was done about it, now my domain is expired I searched for it I'm now seeing rgistplus.com available current bid $12 who said I want to sell my domain?
The worst part of it is you posted that the owner places the bid for $12 while I'm here struggling to get access to my product which I paid for now my site is down my content no longer available on Google because they can't access my page, this is weird and I'm not happy about this I have screenshots to back this up,
I'm totally disappointed with your services.

I'm patiently waiting for your response,

Regards,
Uyouko Ekpo
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@Uyouko 

We are End Users like you so we cannot do anything specifically on your account. 

I looked and it appears we traded email back in October of 2019. At that time I explained that you had 2 different GoDaddy accounts and you would need to contact GoDaddy to have them merged into one.

It seems that perhaps that didn't happen and the domain expired. It may still be in the redemption period.

GoDaddy is the only one that can help you resolve this. Our email exchange was on October 17, 2019 That has your 2 account numbers listed on it. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@Uyouko 

We are End Users like you so we cannot do anything specifically on your account. 

I looked and it appears we traded email back in October of 2019. At that time I explained that you had 2 different GoDaddy accounts and you would need to contact GoDaddy to have them merged into one.

It seems that perhaps that didn't happen and the domain expired. It may still be in the redemption period.

GoDaddy is the only one that can help you resolve this. Our email exchange was on October 17, 2019 That has your 2 account numbers listed on it. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post