cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I can't change the nameserver of .it domain

I clearly remembered when I registering the domain name I was set my nameservers, but when I configure my hosting I see domain nameserver reset to Godaddy default. I tried several times to change it but it always back to Godaddy default or show me a blank page when try to change. Please see this video:

Please help me to change it.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@domaindupur 

I think it is because with .it domains the .it management organization has to "approve" the changes - so it's showing both for now

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PL281
Super User II

@domaindupur 

Thank you for the YouTube Video 

1) Have you tried a private browsing window

2) Have you tried with just the first 2 name servers.

There are some very specific items for .it domains (see link below) https://www.godaddy.com/help/nameserver-rules-for-it-domains-20229

I checked the .it DNS check and with those name servers it passes - So I would try a private browsing window and it should go through

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Thanks for your reply! After I change my browser, its working, but still godaddy default nameserver showing and no more add/change nameserver options !

See screenshot below:

http://prntscr.com/qx233z

@domaindupur 

I think it is because with .it domains the .it management organization has to "approve" the changes - so it's showing both for now

View solution in original post