cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

I can't upgrade to deluxe plan

I got the starter plan almost one year ago but now I want to host another website. I have been reading and with my basic plan I can't have more than one site/domain but with the deluxe plan I can. I have been trying many times to upgrade to Deluxe but it doesnt allows me. What can I do?Screenshot_2019-03-18 My Hosting.png

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I
Super User I

Re: I can't upgrade to deluxe plan

Hello,

You might just want to call GoDaddy support to see if they can help you with the transaction.

Let us know what happens!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
New

Re: I can't upgrade to deluxe plan

Not sure but I don’t see why I have to call the support for everything. I have been calling for 3 different reasons, luckily they can always give me a solution but I am so tired of calling... I just want to be able to do things without calling the support every time. Do they have a chat or whatever else than calls?