cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I cannot find the domain i just bought

I bought a domain on auction, i have been charged and given a receipt. but i cannot find it on my account neither can i access it. I dont know why?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: I cannot find the domain i just bought

@jccapitalorg 

If you bought the domain through auction, it will need to be transferred to your account by the current owner. This process can take a bit of time (5-7 days, IIRC.) Once it's complete and ownership has changed hands, it should show up in your account.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

my Account is active but it has been down for the pass one month pls what can I do

Re: my Account is active but it has been down for the pass one month pls what can I do

Hi @mghsyabalagosng,

Welcome to the Community!

It's difficult to say for sure what's happening in your situation without more information. If you're still having trouble, I suggest reviewing the post here to learn more about what kind of information you can supply to help others offer good responses. And of course, GoDaddy customer support is available 24/7 at one of the numbers below.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support