cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I registered a domain but it's still available

Dear, I have bought a domain from GoDaddy today. I hosted it to one of hosting sites with Wordpress. But as I was to manage the DNS setting, the Domain I purchased lost from my account and is showing out for sale at the same domain address. Also, I cheched through WHOis, its showing some another registrar when I already have all the proofs sent through mail by GoDaddy. I reached to GoDaddy support but there is no response from them at any platform. Kindly Please Help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@KuldeepK 

We are end users so we can't help with account specific issues. I have never heard of this issue happening. The first thing I would do is in your account you should be able to go https://account.godaddy.com/subscriptions and then go to order history - I would double check that spelled the domain the way you wanted and that you have the purchase for it. If you don't see it there, I would check your email for the order receipt and check the customer number and make sure you are in the same account.

GoDaddy wouldn't just take a domain out of your account unless it violated some copyright issue and there was a domain dispute filed against it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@KuldeepK 

We are end users so we can't help with account specific issues. I have never heard of this issue happening. The first thing I would do is in your account you should be able to go https://account.godaddy.com/subscriptions and then go to order history - I would double check that spelled the domain the way you wanted and that you have the purchase for it. If you don't see it there, I would check your email for the order receipt and check the customer number and make sure you are in the same account.

GoDaddy wouldn't just take a domain out of your account unless it violated some copyright issue and there was a domain dispute filed against it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post