cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Managing Client's Domains

Hey Everyone,

Looking for some feedback on how other MSPs manage their customer's domains. We are looking for a registrar that is MSP centric. Our client's domains are spread across multiple registrars and it would be some much easier for us to manage the domain renewal billing on behalf for them so that their domains don't accidentally expire. Right now we are monitoring our client's domains and notifying them 60 days before they are set to expire.

Cheers!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@makerbiles6 

The best option would be to get your clients to transfer their domains to your GoDaddy account. GoDaddy has a "Domain Discount Club" where .com are around $9/year - So you could even charge the normal GoDaddy pricing and the difference is your revenue / fee for maintaining this.

This is more of a sales / marketing thing and how you approach your business.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@makerbiles6 

The best option would be to get your clients to transfer their domains to your GoDaddy account. GoDaddy has a "Domain Discount Club" where .com are around $9/year - So you could even charge the normal GoDaddy pricing and the difference is your revenue / fee for maintaining this.

This is more of a sales / marketing thing and how you approach your business.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post