cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Strange issue with godaddy domain or with my home broadband

I have a strange issue with godaddy domain or my home broadband. I have a godaddy domain i have changed the nameserver to a different hosting server to test out something and now i have switched back to default nameserver of godaddy with there hosting services. However when i am opening the domain the browser its connecting to the old free hosting. This is not the problem with the go daddy nameserver because it has successfully changed becoz when i am connected to different internet connection the domain opens fine with godaddy hosting but if i am connecting to my default home broadband internet the site reflects to the old free hosting. Things i have tried. Cleared cache cookies ran ccleaner changed different browsers ran jrt tool, done flush dns, release ip and renew ip, tried in private mode in chrome but no help. I have changed the ssid and password for my router. Also when i am connected to the home broadband on my mobile it opens the same free hosting not with godaddy. So its something with the network but dont know what. Inmy hotspot connection its working fine. Please help me what more i should try? Thanks in advance
1 REPLY 1
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Strange issue with godaddy domain or with my home broadband

@counders wrote:
I have a strange issue with godaddy domain or my home broadband. I have a godaddy domain i have changed the nameserver to a different hosting server to test out something and now i have switched back to default nameserver of godaddy with there hosting services. However when i am opening the domain the browser its connecting to the old free hosting. This is not the problem with the go daddy nameserver because it has successfully changed becoz when i am connected to different internet connection the domain opens fine with godaddy hosting but if i am connecting to my default home broadband internet the site reflects to the old free hosting. Things i have tried. Cleared cache cookies ran ccleaner changed different browsers ran jrt tool, done flush dns, release ip and renew ip, tried in private mode in chrome but no help. I have changed the ssid and password for my router. Also when i am connected to the home broadband on my mobile it opens the same free hosting not with godaddy. So its something with the network but dont know what. Inmy hotspot connection its working fine. Please help me what more i should try? Thanks in advance

@counders Nameservers take 24-48 hours to reflect. You're seeing different sites because the nameservers are jumping around.

---