cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

deceptive website warning on our website

Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on sadoobaba.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

2 REPLIES 2

Re: deceptive website warning on our website

You must request a review from Google to have your page or site unflagged as dangerous or possibly deceptive to users. You can find more information on this here: https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/security/hacked/request_review

Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: deceptive website warning on our website

@sadoobaba 

The reason you're likely getting that message is due to the fact that you don't have an SSL on the site. Most of the major browsers today will give a warning to people that don't have an SSL on their site. 

The web browsers want the entire internet encrypted immediately. And they're using a number of initiatives to accomplish that. Back in February of 2016, when this push began, just 3% of the internet was encrypted (per a Netcraft report). Today, Google measures encrypted traffic at around 80%. That's serious progress, but still a long way from complete encryption.

On July 24th, 2018 Google Chrome started showing a "Not Secure" warning on all HTTP webpages. Many of the other browsers soon followed suit. 

All you really need in this case is an SSL.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community