cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sync Sent items across all devices?

Hello

My first time posting here, so I hope I've posted in the right place and that I've provided all necessary info!

I have my GoDaddy Workspace email set up on my IPhone 6 and Ipad and I also sometimes access GoDaddy emails via webmail on my desktop computer (an IMac).

When I receive emails, they appear across all devices - i.e. I can see them in my phone and iPad Mail applications and on my IMac. However, when I send an email from my IMac (which I mainly tend to do when I am attaching documents) that email appears in my Sent folder on the webmail on my IMac but it doesn't show up in the Sent items on my phone or iPad.

I have been caught out a few times, needing to refer to or forward on a message I have sent from my computer but not then being able to see it on my phone so I have to wait until I can get to my computer at home.

Is there anything I can do to synch the Sent items across all devices? Is it something I need to set up differently in my phone settings?

Any help much appreciated!

Many thanks :-)

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I sync Sent items across all devices?

Hi @NotTechie,

Workspace email is a POP email and to get synchronous email you need an upgrade to an IMAP email account then configure each device for your email account.