cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cannot Share Exchange Calendar On Mac Calendar

I manage two Office 365 accounts for two separate companies.  One shares calendars flawlessly, the other gets error messages when attempting to delegate a user.  Web interface works fine, so I know the issue is something to do with Mac Calendar.

This is what I see with the account that works properly when I share a calendar:

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 6.45.49 PM.png

On the other domain, this is what I get:

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 6.20.16 AM.png

Neither has two factor authentication, so that's not interfering.  I have over an hour and a half with GoDaddy chat and phone and no one can offer me an answer, I'm stumped!  We are a 100% Mac office and we need to be able to share calendars.  Help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Cannot Share Exchange Calendar On Mac Calendar

@mjcollinge1 

I am an end user like you and looking through some old posts - 

1) Was this resolved

2) If not what package / level is the account you are trying to share the calendar on?? - Is it possible that they are on a package which doesn't include "client" (desktop) access

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community