cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

DKIM & DMARC - No Support???

Before I am forced to look for another domain host, I want to confirm that, after reading everything here, GoDaddy indeed does not currently support DKIM nor DMARC.  If this assumption is incorrect, please advise soonest - thank you.  And any suggestions for new hosts that do support DKIM and DMARC much appreciated.

As an aside, I have read that most major email hosts now do support at least DKIM if not also DMARC as well.  It's totally incomprehensible to me how a major domain shop such as GoDaddy is still failing to support these vital protocols.  Mail without DKIM or DMARC will be increasingly rejected, as some of mine is already.  Bob would not be happy.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: DKIM & DMARC - No Support???

Hi @jwk49

We do not support DKIM or DMARC. We appreciate your feedback. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted

Re: DKIM & DMARC - No Support???

I manage my DNS on GoDaddy and utilize GSuite for mail services. You can add in records for SPF, DKIM, DMARC just fine and GoDaddy's servers will communicate the security protocols for mail to be sent and received securely. The difficult part is just creating the records for what kind encryption needed and any quarantine steps desired for spamming and spoofing. If you utilize another service for mail like GSuite or Office 365 they can assist in creating the records and then you can just enter them in your DNS here on GoDaddy. 

Good Luck!