cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email template containing database values

Hello ! I am trying to find a solution for sending a template email containing database values. every time when i am trying to send that auto mail it gives permanent error .

if you have any solution in this regard please mail me at support@usaassignment.com

i had chat with godaddy representatives many time but they are just asking me to wait...wait...n wait and at the end they ask to call at given numbers when i called they also asked for wait... wait ... n wait.... i just wanna ask you is this the thing you are providing to your customers at namesake of support and help. 

Please do clear me that either you have any solution or i switch this server, i'm frustrated.

Description :: (Error)

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

kumarmonu363@gmail.com
    host a2nlsmtpcp-v01.shr.prod.iad2.secureserver.net [198.71.232.0]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    552 5.2.0 WMPbeIlEalUzj :: CPANEL :: Message rejected for spam or virus content ::
    Please include this entire message when contacting support ::
    v=2.1 cv=T/ksN6+Q c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=a_5ARPVEAAAA:8 a=WYmoKNV0akEiFVsrPuRtKA==:117 a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10 a=9+rZDBEiDlHhcck0kWbJtElFXBc=:19 a=RgaUWeydRksA:10 a=T-EfvEh315HLvUta_SUA:9 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=ySjKz8i8qn0A:10 a=gjw4uYpcXqsA:10 a=8FJD9NVfFMLh-Kf-cRAA:9 a=bzdhDjzMXCM-w_g9:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=jwDORxzMlP58v4VHmR2B:22 ::