cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Issue with deleted email accounts

We deleted two email accounts and even after deletion if an email is sent to these accounts it still prompts with the initial provided auto-reply message. Any idea on how to discontinue this?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Issue with deleted email accounts

Just an update to myself - Contacted Tech Support - Email Accounts were still somehow active on the account - Tech team removed them - Problem solved - Great Job Larry. Totally Happy 

I received a text back from Tech Support stating that rashad@curbingsolution.com had been removed.  When I went to log on this morning that's the first email that popped up. ????

The email, rashad@curbingsolution.com is still popping up.  ????

Issue with deleted email account

I was wondering why my email account was deleted without any prior notice (info@lifelightproperties.com) and also i was double charge for registering a domain name www.efore.net, meanwhile i was trying to renew my website builder account because my website site was not visible on the internet www.lifelightproperties.com, i called the customer care and explain to the person i spoke with about this and nothing was done, i have been indispose since then that was why i was unable to report this here. 

Please i need solution to this problems because it's actually giving me a terrible headache.

thanks