cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

This account is unavailable, please call support

When trying to access one of my mailboxes via webmail I receive the message "This account is unavailable, please call support". I've scoured the GoDaddy site but have been unable to track down the online chat option so am hoping I can find an answer here.

I have checked under account management: no errors or service issues are reported.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @vstone and @ossysprog!

Thank you for posting! Yes, email services were experiencing issues. We are seeing things come back online now, however. If you're still having trouble, let our support team know.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

I believe all of godaddy email accounts are unavailable

Hello @vstone and @ossysprog!

Thank you for posting! Yes, email services were experiencing issues. We are seeing things come back online now, however. If you're still having trouble, let our support team know.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Thank you Heather and @ossysprog for the information. I have tried webmail again and can now access the mailbox in question which is a relief.

What I don't understand is why there was no indication on my account's admin dashboard that there was a service issue at the time. Surely this should be indicated, or what's the point of the "status" page? I'm sure your support team has more important things to be doing that fielding endless calls from frustrated customers who are in the dark as their service status is reporting no issues. And even once the issue is resolved a note to flag there was an issue which has been sorted would I'm sure help to reduce call volumes.

Regarding my secondary query (my inability to find a way to access the support online chat facility): please advise how I can access this. The web page which I've seen posted in answer to previous queries takes me to a list of phone numbers with no link for webchat.

I don't think godaddy does support thru anything but phone.    They have 1980's approach to providing support.

When company doesn't provide emails for customer support, it means there is no customer support at all.

I am supposed to make long distance phone call and wait half of hour when operator will be available. 

Worst service I've ever seen!

Hi,

Today i am facing this issue "This account is unavailable, please call support. " Please help me. This is the first time i am using go daddy webmail.

It isn't just their e-mail account it is also their Word press and their chat lines. My word press has been out for 2 plus weeks and I can't talk to anyone online through chat because it is offline probably due to holidays and when I call I am told that my wait time is 22 minutes or longer. Sorry I don't have time for that. I am looking at just finding a different hosting company who has 99% uptime and customer service all the time. My business is worth more to me than this. Good Luck all!

Hi.. I tried to login today but it says "This account is unavailable, please call support". is this a routine problem or I am making any mistake.

Having this exact issue today...and support phone line is continuously busy 😕

when trying sign in to my email i have problem and coming this massage:

This account is unavailable, please call support.

plz fix it soon.

Capture.JPG

my email:

mohdalhenaki@alhenakiest.com

What kind of company doesn't have chat support are you back in the dark ages?? I called the support number and the wait is 60 minutes, are you kidding?