cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Hi, for some reason we are getting loads of email back from email address "mailer-daemon@secureserver.net" The message states the following below (Customer Email address is blocked out aswell)

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently:

* @CUSTOEMR EMAIL

Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "Red Fox Trading - New Order"] to @CUSTOEMR EMAIL. MTA n1plsmtpa01-03.prod.ams1.secureserver.net received this response from the destination host IP - 212.227.15.10 - 550 , 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable"

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Are you running a marketing campaign where you're sending out mass emails, or are you getting these messages back from individual emails that you're sending out? 

I'd suggest contacting our live support teams so we can review the headers on the bounceback messages and see what's going on.  Thanks.  

MPC

Re: This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

I am also getting these emails in my InBox from

mailer-daemon@secureserver.net

I am not submitting any mass or bulk emails!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently:

* sundance101@netzero.net

Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "Re: for Joan Squires"] to sundance101@netzero.net. MTA p3plsmtpa11-02.prod.phx3.secureserver.net received this response from the destination host IP - 64.136.44.37 - 550 , 550 sundance101@netzero.net Account Inactive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------