• Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Helper I
    Helper I

Your Product and Target Audience

What is your product and who is your target audience?

I'm curious about what people are selling. 

As for me, I do WordPress development and social media marketing. My target audience is small business owners. 

20 REPLIES 20
    estieg
    Former Employee

Re: Your Product and Target Audience

Great question aafable!  One of the main focus areas of the site is showcasing the member's and who they are.  The new profile highlights users expertise, but more importantly, their professional experience.  All of the mentors need to have a completed profile, and while reviewing their diverse backgrounds, it's evident we've got a lot of very interesting people here (and locations)  I encourage you to check out people's profiles and see what they do - it may give you an opportunity to connect or partner with someone near you, or in your industry!

Best,

Eric

If I answered your question, please mark it as the solution or give it a "Kudo"

Hi aafable - I'm Jim.  I am trying to market aviation art products.  Recently, I printed two sets of Aviation History Educational Collector Cards along with aviation prints and postcards of some of the most famous aircraft from WWII.  All of these are reproduced from aviation paintings.  These beautiful cards have information about each aircraft on the back.  My Go Daddy website is usaviationart.com and I am looking for help in marketing to aviation enthusiasts around the world.

Advocate III

Great question, @aafable! Thanks for asking!

I'm a freelance writer with 30 years of experience. I write technical and how-to articles, mostly about software and other high-tech subjects. I've had a range of clients -- from mom & pop businesses to multinational corporations -- in the publishing, technology, finance, and home & garden industries.

I write in a variety of formats. One project may find me writing training scripts for a software app. Another project may involve consolidating a company's research materials to develop a 10-page whitepaper on their latest cloud technology. Or, I may be off on my own and looking for article ideas that I can pitch to my favorite gardening magazine. 

While I do specialize in these areas, I'm a fearless writer and have always been open to new and different writing assignments. I'm not afraid to move out of my comfort zone.

~~ Coletta Teske | freelance writer | GoDaddy GoGetter mentor | 40 years in business | plotting my Second Act

My name is Dr. Brendan P O'Connor and I just recently opened a new Chiropractic office in the South Phoenix area. Although I have worked in the profession for the last 18 years this is the first time I have owned my own business. It's been a learning curve for sure and I am hoping to be able to reach out through sites like this to my target audience. I specialize in auto accident recovery as well as sports injuries.

For marketing campaigns and tools check out http://www.evantage360/468449.

My name is Donald Shorter of Physician's Team Business Consultants.  I work with Physicians & Practioners.  I have a few ancillary services that will help you increase practice revenue.  Give me a call at 478-718-3915.

hi  im 70 years young my wife and i have run our own busienes for 40 years a silk screen cvompany and the last was Sumo Tyme party planners over 20 years now in retirment i have decided to open up on line store  brentharringtoncollecrion.com its taken me 6 monyhs to learn how to use the computer but never give up has always got me thru i iherited my brother in laws collection collected  from 1975-2002 in his untimley death in car accident in nevada.they sat on my fence for 15 years decoration  i have old insulator mand old bottles and porcelin any i came up with a simple led lite lamp to show off the colors inside insulators the ones with air bubbles gives you a Galaxy in front of your eyes every time yoyu turn it on i am a designer of old antics into art i need to be more familar with info to get stuff done .

I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant for 7 years!  I want to build up a website, have never done this before, and someone suggested to start here!

Hey 

I run a nonprofit animal rescue. I'm allergic to cats & dogs (!), but hopefully that will change over time. I work remotely, as I don't live in the immediate area of our shelter. We don't really sell online, but we do have a website, KentuckyAnimalRescue.net,  and promote our work and some local related events.

Hey Aafable,

I offer online marketing as a monthly service. Typically we encourage 6 month contracts for SEO/SEM and under that umbrella the services are:

1) Google GMB Set Up, Analytics and WMT
    2) On Page SEO
    3) Link Building
    4) Google Adwords / PPC Optimization
    5) Wordpress Website Set-Up

Our target audience's are small businesses, law firms, real estate agents and dentist offices.

Greg Beddor: Portland SEO Consultant

I published my first book on October 31, 2017.  I have a website, and I'm in the process of establishing a Blog.  I am interested in making people aware of my book and wanting to buy it.  My book is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and I have over 400 of my books in my garage that I will sign and ship to people that want a signed book from me.

So far, my book sales have been pathetic, however, the Review I've received on Amazon are really amazing, and continue to give me hope that somehow, someone will discover me and my book.

I have entered 3 National Book Competitions, and 1 State of Florida Competition.  Results are expected to be announced in the August thru October time frame. 

I actually love the results I've received from my publisher, Halo Publishing, and could not believe what a great job they did to produce a professional looking book with easy to read stories as a result of the editing, page formatting, and book cover design they produced.

I'm extremely proud of my book and remain hopeful that it will become a well-read self-help and motivational book that helps a great number of people to "reach their potential in the workplace".

John Santone

aka North Denver Johnnie

My business is about CBD products , CBD is cannabinoids. Cannabinoids regulate and balance your entire body, It's good for all pain . Cannabinoid is now legal in all 50 states. My customers would be practically everybody because everyone experiences pain in their life. All of which directly affects your health and wellbeing. Cannabinoids comes from hemp extract, the cousin of marijuana but this is not marijuana. It does not make you high whereas marijuana makes you high. Because of the content of THC. CBD contains less than 0.05 THC while marijuana contains more than ).05 THC. CBD is a pwerful relief without drugs of any kind.

elmacalasara
    New

Please visit cncsportsgifts.com

I'd like your feedback.  I opened my online store in Jan. 2018.

If done postings on FB.  Get alot of nice comments and thumbs up.

3763 people have seen my site and made only 17 sales.

I don't get it. 

Thanks,

Mark

How can I get people to make purchases on my website, it's new and I've had traffic but zero buys. Help!

New

Hello,

There are a great many variables involved in converting traffic to purchases.
    If you're comfortable doing so, then please post a link to your website and I will take a look at it to assess if there are any obvious reasons why your site isn't converting

What is the 'category' box all about on the blogs that I write on my web site?

@Coletta wrote:

I'm a freelance writer with 30 years of experience. I write technical and how-to articles, mostly about software and other high-tech subjects. I've had a range of clients -- from mom & pop businesses to multinational corporations -- in the publishing, technology, finance, and home & garden industries.

I write in a variety of formats. One project may find me writing training scripts for a software app. Another project may involve consolidating a company's research materials to develop a 10-page whitepaper on their latest cloud technology. Or, I may be off on my own and looking for article ideas that I can pitch to my favorite gardening magazine. 

While I do specialize in these areas, I'm a fearless writer and have always been open to new and different writing assignments. I'm not afraid to move out of my comfort zone.

@Coletta wrote:

@Coletta wrote:

What is the 'category' box all about on the blogs that I write on my web site?

@Coletta wrote:

@Coletta wrote:

@Coletta wrote:

it's so common question, people every where are selling every thing but online the best always.
    for me it's business owners too.

https://web-pioneer.com

شركة تصميم مواقع

Hi I offer direct response copy writing services, email marketing and white papers for pharmaceutical and insurance clients.  

My services may be needed by any business in need of great copy for their web site or direct mail materials.  White Papers are ideal for educating pharmaceutical and insurance customers on the products of these large companies because they are often complex and require longer explanations.

Currently, I am marketing through Linkedin and posting articles to Medium.com

http://www.mjecopywriter.com