cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Am getting this SSL error while install certificate on my NGINX

am getting this error while install certificate on my NGINX. Kindly help

SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file("/usr/share/nginx/html/www/certs/poplarconnect.com.txt") failed (SSL: error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line:Expecting: ANY PRIVATE KEY error:140B0009:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file:PEM lib)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @richardomoniyi and thank you for being a part of the Community

I do apologize for the delayed response. I am not an expert when working with NGINX but I do want to try to help as best as I can. I was able to locate a few help articles that might assist with troubleshooting:

You can also use GoDaddy's SSL checker test tool to view the details on your certificate and check for a variety of common SSL issues.

I did also try to research the issue on Stack Overflow and found a post with the same error message with the user stating their solution was to "use the CSR file instead of the CERT file."

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and hope you found this response helpful with troubleshooting. Have a wonderful weekend 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @richardomoniyi and thank you for being a part of the Community

I do apologize for the delayed response. I am not an expert when working with NGINX but I do want to try to help as best as I can. I was able to locate a few help articles that might assist with troubleshooting:

You can also use GoDaddy's SSL checker test tool to view the details on your certificate and check for a variety of common SSL issues.

I did also try to research the issue on Stack Overflow and found a post with the same error message with the user stating their solution was to "use the CSR file instead of the CERT file."

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and hope you found this response helpful with troubleshooting. Have a wonderful weekend 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post