cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Certificate Request Denied.

Looks like your certificate request hit a snag.

Your Standard SSL certificate request for *.ocimumbio.in has been denied by a Registration Authority (RA) associate because we were unable to validate your request.

Your credit has been restored and you can resubmit your request when you're ready to take the necessary actions to validate your request.

Any help ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @YKB and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. When installing an SSL you must prove you control the domain by verifying your certificate request. In the guide provided, it includes three options for verifying domain name ownership:

1. If the SSL and the domain name are in the same account, GoDaddy automatically completes this for you.
  2. Verify the domain with a verification link.
  3. Verify domain ownership (HTML or DNS) for my SSL certificate 

I would reach out to GoDaddy Support to further assist if you experience issues with resubmitting your request.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @YKB and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. When installing an SSL you must prove you control the domain by verifying your certificate request. In the guide provided, it includes three options for verifying domain name ownership:

1. If the SSL and the domain name are in the same account, GoDaddy automatically completes this for you.
  2. Verify the domain with a verification link.
  3. Verify domain ownership (HTML or DNS) for my SSL certificate 

I would reach out to GoDaddy Support to further assist if you experience issues with resubmitting your request.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post