cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

SSL issue on Tomcat 7. Not working

My godaddy SSL certificate not working with Ubuntu 18 and Tomcat7. After setup and configure its detect self-sign , Any help would be appreciated

Here is my server,xml

krazyworldngp_1-1588414789709.png

The error i am getting 

The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed.
Error code: MOZILLA_PKIX_ERROR_SELF_SIGNED_CERT

http://prntscr.com/s9lzz2

The command which I am using to import

keytool -import -alias root -keystore sphvata.jsk -trustcacerts -file gd_bundle-g2-g1keytool -import -alias [youralias] -keystore sphvata.jsk -file c4908f4ec055220b

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @krazyworldngp and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I do apologize for the delayed response. I am not an expert when working with TOMCAT 7 but I was able to locate a step by step guide for manually installing an SSL on your Apache servers(Ubuntu).

I took a look at your shared screenshot for any details that might be different while using the help guide and found that the port number should be 443 instead of the entered 8443. That was the only noticeable difference that I found and I hope the link to the help article that can further assist with finding others (if any).

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and hope this has been helpful with troubleshooting.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @krazyworldngp and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I do apologize for the delayed response. I am not an expert when working with TOMCAT 7 but I was able to locate a step by step guide for manually installing an SSL on your Apache servers(Ubuntu).

I took a look at your shared screenshot for any details that might be different while using the help guide and found that the port number should be 443 instead of the entered 8443. That was the only noticeable difference that I found and I hope the link to the help article that can further assist with finding others (if any).

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and hope this has been helpful with troubleshooting.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post