cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

SSL with SMTP

I tried connecting to smtp.gmail.com and ssl://smtp.gmail.com on port 465 but mails to verify registered users dont get delivered. same script works for me in other host.

please advice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @ishocka and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. Were you able to get this issue resolved and do you mind sharing how? If you were not able to resolve this issue, I was able to locate a help guide with the settings to send form mail using an SMTP relay server. The guide also confirms that third party SMTP servers are not allowed on GoDaddy's hosting platforms and the settings in the link provided must be used. There are different settings depending on the hosting account that you have and are listed in the guide.

Again I apologize for the delayed response and hope you have a wonderful rest of your week .😁

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @ishocka and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. Were you able to get this issue resolved and do you mind sharing how? If you were not able to resolve this issue, I was able to locate a help guide with the settings to send form mail using an SMTP relay server. The guide also confirms that third party SMTP servers are not allowed on GoDaddy's hosting platforms and the settings in the link provided must be used. There are different settings depending on the hosting account that you have and are listed in the guide.

Again I apologize for the delayed response and hope you have a wonderful rest of your week .😁

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post