cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RachelM
Community Manager

Take time to secure your website

Check out all of GoDaddy's streamlined info on how to secure your website. It'll take you step-by-step through the process and give you piece of mind that you're set up for success. https://www.godaddy.com/help/secure-your-website-40153.

Would love to hear feedback on the steps and if you find them helpful!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
2 REPLIES 2
Muse
Super User 2020

Good stuff, @RachelM😉

Also, everyone should add 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) everywhere possible.  Not only for their website logins, but for service logins (GoDaddy account for example)  -- both personal and business accounts if offered.

This year hacking of any and all accounts is off the charts.  Experienced it myself.  Now I 2FA when it is available to do so.  Another extra layer of security.  Better safe than sorry, right? 😉

Judith
"No guts, no story." ~ Chris Brady

RachelM
Community Manager

Great suggestion @Muse! I've done the same on a couple of my personal accounts. It's somewhat of a pain but gives the added protection that's super important especially on financial accounts. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.