cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GeneratePress - A WordPress Theme

...not sure if this subject is in the correct forum section, but i just wanted to share my experience in using the wordpress theme: generate press...

...i chose this theme for the wordpress sites i create because it has premium plugins at a decent price and gives me a lot of control when it comes to customizing the theme...  in addition to this theme i use another plugin that creates child themes from whatever theme you choose... again, its "upgrade" rate is well within my budget [i'm retired on a fixed income], so it is a handy tool when it comes to creating child themes when you want to make changes "under the hood" without "breaking" the original theme...

...just so you know, i am not getting any "kickback" from the creator of the "generate press" theme - i just wanted to put it out there for those who are just getting into the wordpress thing and want to use a theme that has more options when it comes to customizing...

...all the best to you on creating and maintaining great websites...!

"...life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..." john lennon
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: GeneratePress - A WordPress Theme

Hello @JBJ-E_Admin, you have posted in the proper forum.  Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions on this particular theme.  I'm not personally familiar with it, but I'll definitely take a look the next time I'm in the market for a theme that allows me a good deal of customization options.  

MPC