cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Insert HTML in Wordpress

How do I reset my wordpress site/clear it so I can insert my HTML files in? I don't need wordpress because I have my own HTML files but I don't know how to put them in my site; all I needed was the domain name.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Insert HTML in Wordpress

@AryanB wrote:

How do I reset my wordpress site/clear it so I can insert my HTML files in? I don't need wordpress because I have my own HTML files but I don't know how to put them in my site; all I needed was the domain name.

Hi @AryanB,

That isn't going to work......

For a HTML site you are going to need a plain basic hosting plan....... 

"Please don't assume I work here just because I have a broom in my hands……."

New

@rammsteinium wrote:

@AryanB wrote:

Hi @AryanB,

Which hosting plan would I get?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AryanB wrote:

@rammsteinium wrote:

@AryanB wrote:

Hi @AryanB,

Hi @AryanB,

Please look at following plans. But before you 'click' make sure that you do NOT choose any CMS such as Wordpress, managed wordpress or GoCentral. It's important to just chose the bare bones hosting and you will have to negotiate the 'add this and that?' options. If you need to add something, do it later once you are all set up. You WILL no doubt be prompted with something like "Build your site with WordPress NOW???..." at the end...... turn away. Decline!! 

I can do all this for you if you give me your name and email by private message. I can then send an account access email, buy the hosting you want and set it up initially......

New

Cool thanks! I think I got it from here now but if I need any more help I will private message you.

New

@rammsteinium wrote:

@AryanB wrote:

@rammsteinium wrote:

@AryanB wrote:

Hi @AryanB,

Hi @AryanB,

Please look at following plans. But before you 'click' make sure that you do NOT choose any CMS such as Wordpress, managed wordpress or GoCentral. It's important to just chose the bare bones hosting and you will have to negotiate the 'add this and that?' options. If you need to add something, do it later once you are all set up. You WILL no doubt be prompted with something like "Build your site with WordPress NOW???..." at the end...... turn away. Decline!! 

I can do all this for you if you give me your name and email by private message. I can then send an account access email, buy the hosting you want and set it up initially......

(Look at my reply)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @AryanB,

Yes saw your reply. Had changed my signature slightly and there was a glitch. Never mind all  is good now......