cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Unable to log into Wordpress

I'm trying to log into Wordpress but it doesn't let me. I reset my password but it says wrong information. Is this some form of hacking?? 

Has this happened to anyone else, please help! 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @lperez,

first clear your cache then try again. If that doesn't work try using a different browser. If the problem persists then I would phone support who will be able to assist you.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @lperez,

first clear your cache then try again. If that doesn't work try using a different browser. If the problem persists then I would phone support who will be able to assist you.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Thank you so much you are amazing!! so should this be done every once in a while to avoid being tracked? 

Very much appreciated!!! Thanks for your help 🙂

Retired
Not applicable

Hey thank you @lperez,

I did a little look around there to see who was amazing lol

The money is in the post lol Smiley Happy

If you find things a little buggy with your browser, it doesn't do any harm as a first course of action. It may mean that some of your favourite sites load a little more slowly, but these are best bookmarked anyway. With regards to changing your browser sometimes, it just happens that some browsers do things better than others sometimes. 

I think of it as a tidy up, not needed all the time, just when visitors are coming Smiley Happy

Thank you!