cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wordpress theme issues with blog

Hi, I've never had to post in any forums for anything before so forgive me. I didnt know where to go to for support since wordpress support told me to go ask for Godaddy help instead.

This is my blog on my site http://velanoble.com/blog/ I changed my theme to X Portfolio lately and noticed this theme has big issues with loading older blog posts on the page, I have been trying to find out if its a plugin issue (sometimes ive activated too many plugins and they clash with each other). 

Jetpack options for 'loading posts' really haven't helped me as 2 of the 3 options glitch up this theme (It loaded posts underneath the existing posts for some bizzare reason, basically it is super broken).

Currently the only workaround I could find was to make it load ALL my posts but it shouldn't have to be like this. All i want is infinite scroll to work on my blog page in this theme, cause Its a nice theme. I am really not a coder and haven't touched the PHP editor nonsense because I thought I should be able to make a site work without doing that.

Any help is appreciated, thanks. 🙂

1 REPLY 1
Helper I
Helper I

Re: wordpress theme issues with blog

Hey, LeafyD,

So you used this option from JetPack?

2018-01-04-JetPackOption-Scroll.JPG

I just enabled that on a test site I've got trying to help someone else out.  It seemed to work okay... but not perfect.  Take a look: ufix.me

If that's not the behavior you were expecting, I'm not sure what to tell you.  But I'd be willing to try a few options if that'll help.

Ray

Not a GoDaddy employee or support staff; I am a GoDaddy Pro with significant experience using a variety of GoDaddy services.