• GoDaddy Community
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Installing ClipBucket on Godaddy Hosting

Hello, i am trying to install the ClipBucket Application on my GoDaddy hosting but i am finding it difficult, please has anyone done this successfully??

4 REPLIES 4
    Helper V
    Helper V

Re: Installing ClipBucket on Godaddy Hosting

@lifeupgraded I just finished installing ClipBucket on my site. Only issue I ran into was connecting to the Mysql database but I fixed that by changing the password for the database. What problems are you running into?

Additional plugins

I have installed Clipbucket video sharing CMS, but it requires Modules like Apache MySQL, PHP ,CLI ,FFMPEG ,MP4Box ,FLVTool2 ,FFPROBE Media Info ,ImageMagick . The problem is that all of the above plugins are not installed on the godaddy server by default. How to add this plugins ???

Re: Installing ClipBucket on Godaddy Hosting

I have installed Clipbucket video sharing CMS, but it requires Modules like Apache MySQL, PHP ,CLI ,FFMPEG ,MP4Box ,FLVTool2 ,FFPROBE Media Info ,ImageMagick . The problem is that all of the above plugins are not installed on the godaddy server by default. How to add this plugins ???

Re: Additional plugins

Hi @jishnu2003, thanks for posting.

GoDaddy's shared/Web Hosting plans do not support the modules you described. The Web Hosting plans are not designed for video streaming or video converting. To use what you described, you would want a VPS or Dedicated server. 

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status