• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Beautiful Girl, You Are Going to Be Rich!!

Hi everyone!  My name is Joanna and I just built my website ground up using GoDaddy's Website Builder, and GoDaddy's amazing tech support.

I am a fan of GoDaddy!  Please use me as a case sample of success.

joanna.earth 

My website is a book e-commerce site that looks like a virtual bakeshop/sweets shop that is actually selling a book, Beautiful Girl, You Are Going to Be Rich!!  - the first and only book on the market that teaches 10-13 year girls on how to invest in the stock market.  I wrote the book to encourage savings and investing by young people to close the wealth gap for the next generation!  

I'd like to blog and insert some full page panoramic photographs in the blog section.  Do I have to write some HTML codes?  Newbie here with no website building skills.  

2 REPLIES 2
    Solution

Re: Beautiful Girl, You Are Going to Be Rich!!

Hi @JoannaKu,

Welcome to the Community!

GoDaddy has a large library of help articles to walk you through a bunch of the blog functions. If you go to this link, you'll see options for adding the blog, creating the posts, and many other features. You should not need any html coding to use the blogging features of Websites+Marketing. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

Re: Beautiful Girl, You Are Going to Be Rich!!

Can you show a real GoDaddy website where a full page photograph was displayed?  And the steps that made that possible?