• GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

My currency is stuck on godaddy

A friend of mine has been begging me to change over to godaddy. I’m here with her, I pull up the site to login (via my iPhone) and it has tons of other currencies showing up, the main page said “India” on it. I reloaded it, same. Signed up, made sure to update my physical address , phone number and the currency. Went back, still same. I have logged out, cleared the cookies, cache, history. I am not using a VPN or anything similar. Nothing is blocked from my phone. When I go back in to my account it says it’s saved on USD but nothing is actually showing up as USD. All the ads and pricing are some other currency.

As a last ditch effort I logged out and closed everything. Restarted my phone while I tried from my desktop. Same exact thing. Soooo I give up, not at all a good first experience but I though someone should know this is happening. Even though $12 a year would save me a fortune, $12 is too much to pay for malfunction and frustration.
    1 REPLY 1
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: My currency is stuck on godaddy

@Sbanner84 wrote:
    A friend of mine has been begging me to change over to godaddy. I’m here with her, I pull up the site to login (via my iPhone) and it has tons of other currencies showing up, the main page said “India” on it. I reloaded it, same. Signed up, made sure to update my physical address , phone number and the currency. Went back, still same. I have logged out, cleared the cookies, cache, history. I am not using a VPN or anything similar. Nothing is blocked from my phone. When I go back in to my account it says it’s saved on USD but nothing is actually showing up as USD. All the ads and pricing are some other currency.

As a last ditch effort I logged out and closed everything. Restarted my phone while I tried from my desktop. Same exact thing. Soooo I give up, not at all a good first experience but I though someone should know this is happening. Even though $12 a year would save me a fortune, $12 is too much to pay for malfunction and frustration.

@Sbanner84 Try using the pull down menu at the top of the site, the location is probably changed. Change it back to US $.

---