• GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Welcome from Honey Bee City, Need Help Finding Visitors to Go Central like Website Builder had!

HBC Logo.png

Honey Bee City is Helping to Save the Bees! We Seek to Increase Bee Awareness, Get More People in Cities & Suburbs Involved in Urban Beekeeping, & Keep People Informed About Honeybee Issues! Our 100% Pine Beehives Are Really Beautiful Yard Art and Finished Furniture! We Fabricate Deluxe Urban Beehives and Beekeeping Kits for National Catalog Sale, Wholesale & Retail, and International Export.  We also Create the Original Art Beekeeping and Bee Lover Designs in Our Online Store. We just changed from Website Builder to Go Central, launched our Blog, and Our Free Beekeeping Guild, which Seeks to Bring Beekeepers, Fans, Educators, and Everyone Together in a Common Forum where We Can Increase Honeybee Awareness. We need advice about how to track viewership in Go Central like we did in Website Builder!  https://www.honeybeecity.comHBC Kit Logo.png

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Welcome from Honey Bee City, Need Help Finding Visitors to Go Central like Website Builder had!

Hey @Honeybeecity, good news for you. GoCentral is built with search engine optimization (SEO) and social interaction in mind. There is a great article Introducing GoDaddy GoCentral in the Garage. You can have a look at the GoCentral Help documentation to get you started. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Welcome from Honey Bee City, Need Help Finding Visitors to Go Central like Website Builder had!

Welcome @Honeybeecity!! Love the mission of your business. It's soooo important. Take care!

Rachel