cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change PHP version menu always get stuck. PHP version not updating, menu not working

Its been three days I'm trying to update my PHP version but it always stuck here.

UmarNaeem_0-1593680869076.png

I have tried from the action center as well as from Server but it always stuck here:

UmarNaeem_1-1593681492020.png

I'm using the latest chrome browser and waited almost 5 hours after opening this menu, but it doesn't move to anywhere from this point.

Is there any solution?

9 REPLIES 9
Super User IV

@UmarNaeem 

I would suggest updating it within cPanel itself vs the GoDaddy dashboard

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

How? When I try to do from Cpanel it says by selecting "Select PHP version" then it says:
Cannot manage PHP versions when CageFS is disabled

Can you post a screen capture of that

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Yeah sure

UmarNaeem_0-1593890139328.png

@UmarNaeem

We will need to reach out to GoDaddy support then as there is something going on with your account.

They don't pick up the phone, I've tried calling them many times even waited 20 minutes but they don't pick up and this cost me too much because my retailer starts cutting charges whenever make I make a call whether they pick up or not. Is there any chat support or email support GoDaddy providing?

@UmarNaeem 

https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us You may need to change your locale to United States in the lower left corner

I am stuck! Getting the same issue.

@cipals31 

If you having the same issue then you will need to reach out to GoDaddy