cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create hosting cpanel

I am brand new to Godaddy and so far totally underwhelmed - I have paid a lot of money for no support and no real help. The help topic includes Setting up cPanel and then every topic inside the help page says - after you have created your cpanel!!!!!!!

All I want to do is create a cpanel hosting and in my account I can go to hosting but there is no option to create a new cpanel hosting.

Chat is never online and the only help seems to be via the great efforts of other users - not the company themselves.

Is this typical - have I paid for a service that just wants money. I really am very upset by this

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Create hosting cpanel

Hi @vetinari

Welcome to our community forums. Please keep in mind that we offer 24/7 phone support. Also, our chat support is available Monday-Friday 5am-6pm (MST), when all of our agents are busy the option to chat is not available. Check out these instructions on how to setup your new cPanel account. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hi 

I am looking for something similar and maybe you can help me. I have an account with Linux Hosting Plan and I know that GoDaddy has a cPanel Hosting Plan (that is not visible on the website). I want to switch my plan to cPanel plan to have a chance to use PHP version 5.6. How can I do that?

Thanks!

Helper II
Helper II

Hello whyineedthis take a look here https://uk.godaddy.com/help/view-or-change-your-php-version-16090

after that select php version 5.6