cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Domain example.com has exceeded the max emails per hour

I am not able to send any mails at the moment and the mail returns with a message,

"A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

info@services.com
    Domain hello.ae has exceeded the max emails per hour (2/1 (200%)) allowed.  Message discarded."

I haven't send any mails to exceed the max emails limit. Please help me out. Thanks in advance.

11 REPLIES 11

Domain has exceeded the max emails per hour allowed

Hello,

All email accounts connected to my hosting package has been acting up lately. First, it does not load properly, some features are cut off. Secondly, when i try to send mails, i get the error below.

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a temporary error. The following address(es) deferred:

***@yahoo.com
    Domain rielladirect.com has exceeded the max emails per hour (1/1 (100%)) allowed.  Message will be reattempted later

Kindly help.. 

Helper VI
Helper VI

Re: Domain has exceeded the max emails per hour allowed

@rielladirect That seems pretty odd. What plan are you on?

If you find my replies helpful, give me a like or kudo Smiley Happy
And if I solved your issue, mark it as solution Smiley Very Happy

I'm on the Deluxe Linux Hosting with cPanel plan. I've used 697.56 MB of my email storage.

Solution

Re: Domain example.com has exceeded the max emails per hour

Hi @hubaisvk, thanks for posting.

That error generally indicates that email on your hosting plan has been suspended. You will need to call Support for assistance with your account.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

Hello,

Did You solved this problem?

Gary, 

How long the account remain suspended. We have been having this issue since last 48 hours. !! Tried talking with your customer care. No help till now !! Every customer care executive explain a different issue !! If the mail Q is full , when it get refreshed ??

Domain twikar.com has exceeded the max emails per hour (2/1 (200%)) allowed.  Message discarded.

New

Domain has exceeded the max emails per hour (1/1 (100%)) allowed

I'm on the Deluxe Hosting with cPanel plan.

All email accounts connected to my hosting package has been acting up lately.  when i try to send mails, i get the error below.

eml.jpg

***@gmail.com
    Domain electropower.lk has exceeded the max emails per hour (1/1 (100%)) allowed.  Message will be reattempted later

Kindly help..

Godaddy customer support is unable to give a clear solution to this problem. We can't send emails since 1 week. what should we do?

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

v_kumar2892@godaddy.com

Domain bloomsolutions.com has exceeded the max emails per hour (625/500 (125%)) allowed.  Message discarded.

We also not sent a single mail but we are getting the above message, PATHETIC customer support.

I am also facing the same problem since Thursday ( Dec 7 2017), Still the Customer support team is not able to fix it.

HI 

I am Unable to send any mail. I am getting below error from all mail id . Tried to call customer support of godaddy but they are unable to resolve the issue.

Domain slinfoway.com has exceeded the max emails per hour (2/1 (200%)) allowed.  Message discarded.

can anyone resolve my issue for domain slinfoway.com

I have been facing this issue for many months now and still nothing got solved.

Tried contacting the customer care and even they couldn't find any solution. 

Such a huge service provider and it's disappointing they couldn't solve this issue for this long.