cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register a cpanel username

I have just purchased Economy Linux Hosting yesterday. But when I click on "Set up cpanel" and select "Asia" it asks "cpanel" username and password. But when I put a unique username the page refreshes and goes back to "set up cpanel". I have tried dozens of unique cpanel usernames now.

2 REPLIES 2
Helper VI
Helper VI

Re: Unable to register a cpanel username

Hello @Hansraj07

Unfortunately, due to the confidential information that are necessary, your problem is not something that can be solved here (on the forum).

Someone will have to access your account in order to investigate what's wrong, but no one from the forum can do that.

You should contact (by phone or chat) a customer support representative in order to investigate the problem from your account. Live chat team is on Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time UTC-7 and phone support is on 24/7 here https://uk.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Good luck.

🙂

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

Re: Unable to register a cpanel username

I had the same problem

I think the problem is that it redirects you to the main Godaddy login page so you'd need to log in with those credentials and no with your cPanel username/pwd.

Instead, if you just go to your new site's domain name, since hosting has been set up but there is no content it will show a page directing the site owner to cPanel login

!@!$ confusing ... 😞