Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

We can't access your cpanel account.

Economy Linux Hosting with cPanel.

Hello I paid for the Godaddy 1 Year Economy Linux Hosting with cPanel this December. But each time I try to set-up the account I get a return page stating "We can't Access your Cpanel". Please how do I resolve this?

Keep in mind, when paying for the Economy Linux Hosting with cPanel Plan, Godaddy offered a free domain name but I declined the offer because I already had a domain name which I planned connecting to it. So as it is, there isn't any domain associated with the Subscription.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello GrMedia,
I was informed that Godaddy were having issues with their New Cpanel/Server.

I had to chat-up the customer care online and they resolved my issue. It was a breeze.

You'll have to chat them up because the only way to resolve the issue is at their back-end.

Wish you the best.
Peace.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
grmedia
New

Hi Godjupiters, have you been able to resolve this? If yes how did you go about it? I'm currently experiencing the same issue.  

Are you within the United States?

Hello GrMedia,
I was informed that Godaddy were having issues with their New Cpanel/Server.

I had to chat-up the customer care online and they resolved my issue. It was a breeze.

You'll have to chat them up because the only way to resolve the issue is at their back-end.

Wish you the best.
Peace.

View solution in original post