About .pl domains
Domain Name Registry is the sponsor and Hexonet aka 1 Api GmbH is our backend provider for the country-code top-level domain name (ccTLD) .pl extension that represents Poland.
Who can register .pl domains?
Anyone can register .pl domains.
- .pl - Intended for Poland businesses or individuals
- .com.pl - Intended for commercial entities
- .net.pl - Intended for network infrastructures, such as Internet Service Providers
- .org.pl - Intended for noncommercial entities
- .biz.pl - Intended for businesses
- .info.pl - Intended for information
When registering a .pl domain, you must follow specific requirements.
- Must use: 3-63 Characters
- Can use: Letters (a-z characters), numbers (0-9) and hyphens (except in the 1st or last characters of the domain name)
- Cannot use: Special characters (e.g., & and #)
- IDNs: Not supported
- Registration length: 1-5 years
- Renewal length: 1-5 years
- .pl domains can only be renewed within 61 days prior to the expiration date. We attempt auto-renewal 14 days prior to the domain name's expiration date. If the renewal attempt fails, the domain name will be cancelled and deleted out of your account.
- Please reach out to our GoDaddy Guides for assistance renewing expired .pl domains. We can restore the domain until 14 days after it has expired. A redemption fee will apply in addition to the renewal fee.
- Backorders: Not supported
- Transfers to GoDaddy: Not supported
- Transfers away from GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfer Lock: Supported
- To transfer your .pl domain name to a different registrar, please reach out to our GoDaddy Guides for help.
- Transfers to another GoDaddy account: Not supported
- Basic privacy protection: Not supported
- Protection plan upgrades: Not supported
- CashParking: Not supported
- Contact Updates: Supported
- To change the contact information on your .pl domain name, please reach out to our GoDaddy Guides for help.
- Must use: 2-9 Nameservers
- Can use: IPv4
- Cannot use: IPv6, DNSSEC
RefundsFor details on refunds, see our refund policy. Most domains will follow the Standard Refund Terms, but certain domains may have exceptions or may not be refundable at all. Review the information under Products with Special Refund Terms > Domain Name Registrations/Renewals and Products Not Eligible for Refunds.
To cancel your .pl domain, contact our GoDaddy Guides for help.
- Want to register a .pl domain? Search for your domain today.
- Want to register a .com.pl domain? Search for your domain today.
- Want to register a .net.pl domain? Search for your domain today.
- Want to register a .org.pl domain? Search for your domain today.
- Want to register a .biz.pl domain? Search for your domain today.
- Want to register a .info.pl domain? Search for your domain today.
- Check out our most common domain articles to get started with your .pl domain.