Accept an invitation to access another person's GoDaddy account
If you receive an email from GoDaddy saying that someone has invited you to access an account, it means that person wants you to help manage their GoDaddy account and products. Delegate access allows you to open and use products in the other person's account without needing to know the account passwords.
- In the email you received, select Accept Access.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account.
- If you don't have an account already, select Create an Account. Before you can accept the invitation, you must have a GoDaddy account.
- Select Confirm Access. The account you've been invited to access is added to your Accounts I can access list.
- Pending invitations expire automatically if not accepted within 48-72 hours.
- Accept a request to access my account