Access domains on DNS hosting
After adding a domain to DNS Hosting you can access the zone file to add, edit or delete DNS records. Your DNS settings won't be applied to your domain until you've updated the nameservers at your current registrar.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the side menu, select DNS Hosting under Services.
- Select the specific domain you'll be accessing.
- Add, edit and delete your DNS records as needed. Remember, changes to your DNS records won't be applied until your domain is using the correct GoDaddy nameservers.
Most DNS changes take effect within an hour but could take up to 48 hours to update globally.
- If you ever decide to transfer your domain to GoDaddy, we'll automatically apply the zone file we created when you set up DNS hosting.
- Set up 2-step verification for the best security on your domains and account.